Recycled brown kraft paper for the recovering of organic waste
- Recycled wet-strength, compostable, brown kraft paper
- Suitable for the production of bags for the recovering of organic waste
- Standard value of wet strength (ISO 3781): 30%
- Suitable For bags for the "door to door" organic waste collection
- Suitable for packaging in general and for every kind of use requiring high physical-mechanical characteristics
- Official certificate for food contact where migration tests are not requested (in compliance with the Italian Law D.M. 21.03.1973 - and European Law Art. 6 EC Regulation nr. 1935/2004 of 27.10.2004).
- ISEGA certificate for the direct contact with dry, moist and fatty foodstuffs (Certificate Nr. 60004 U 23).
- FSC RECYCLED certification (FSC® C103966) (Certificate Nr. DNV-COC-000339) or in alternative PEFC (Certificate Nr. DNVSE-PEFC-COC-98).
- Certificated UNI EN 13432:2002 COMPOSTABLE (License CIC nr.011)